NFS and the beowulf cluster.

JParker at coinstar.com JParker at coinstar.com
Thu Jun 28 11:53:21 PDT 2001

G'Day !

I am not an NFS expert, nor do I play one on TV, but ....

Does not the host.allow/deny file use wildcard symbols,  "  ALL:
192.168.*.*  ".  There is a pretty good  NFS HOWTO on LDP.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more
important than that !!!

Robert Sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>
Sent by: beowulf-admin at beowulf.org
06/28/01 11:39 AM