Also problems with NFS now.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jun 27 14:54:49 PDT 2001

Paul Milligan wrote:

> Sometimes a refused connection is caused by the portmap daemon not
> running,
> or the host asking for the NFS connection is not in the /etc/hosts.allow
> Try stopping & restarting portmap.

This was after a reboot and I have not changed the hosts.allow file so
it can not be tcpwrappers that are causing it for as I stated below it
was mounting the /home file system in the past.

Thanks for your answer.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.