beowulf newbie...???

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 13:07:43 PDT 2001

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, ds d wrote:

> I have read several beowulf dokumentation , but it is
> really confusing me .
>
> where can i start to built it? (for newbie)
>
> all suggestion will be appreciated

Anthony __

There is a mailing-list specially for newbies you may wish to subscribe
to.  (More reading, I'm afraid.  Never mind -- the confusion eventually
dissipates.)

Write to:

     majordomo at fecundswamp.net

with "subscribe beowulf-newbie" in the *body* of the e-mail.

You may also care to take a long hard trawl thro' the links from:

     http://www.beowulf-underground.org/

HTH -- and good luck with your cluster.

msw
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler at startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/

 www.gateway.gov.uk  --  the UK government's £18M Microsoft-only website
       -- "all your government's databases are belong to us" --