[OT] list policies [was: Can we have a moment of silence...]

Bob Drzyzgula bob at drzyzgula.org
Tue Jun 26 04:13:17 PDT 2001

Note to list members: Please refrain from posting to
this list unless (a) the subject matter of your post
is directly related and concretely specific to Linux
clusters assembled from commodity components, and (b) you
can be certain prior to posting that you or someone else
on the list knows a great deal about the topic; merely
believing that you or someone else knows much about the
topic is not sufficient. In addition, if you do not know
much about the topic yourself, please limit your post to
direct questions and refrain from statements which are
speculative or rhetorical.

That is, unless you are Greg and you want to complain
about something someone else has written, in which case
none of the regular rules apply.

--Bob