3CSOHO100-TX problem

Ben DeLong ben.delong at dnamerican.com
Thu Jun 21 05:34:29 PDT 2001

Donald,

Thanks for the quick response.

I knew the problem had to be with the module and that there was some
parameter that I had to pass to it but I couldn't find documentation on
what it was.  I just played with it this morning and got it working with
the command "insmod 3c59x.o options=8,8" (two network cards).  Thanks
for your help.

While I have been working with Linux for several years now, I am new to
the world of clustering.  At this point I was just trying to test out
hardware with an old copy of Mandrake 7.2 so it never occured to me to
check your guy's web site.  I'll have to take a better look at it to see
what else is out there.  BTW, in addition to a clustering Linux
distribution, what other services does Scyld provide to the clustering
community?

Ben