dual/quadruple ports on a NICs

alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Thu Jun 7 11:44:41 PDT 2001

hi horatio/william..

i have some links of dual-port and quad-port nics ...
	( no stats for performance though )

http://www.intel.com/network/products/pro100dport_adapter.htm
	- quad nic

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/product/prodtechindex.html?cat=%2fTechnology%2fFast+Ethernet