3ware rmmod - Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference

Stephen Johnston sjohnsto at eso.org
Thu Jun 7 04:32:53 PDT 2001

Hi

I should have said we are not using the drives in RAID mode at all but
as independent disks.

The firmware and 3dm monitoring tools are the latest versions, namely;

Monitor version:

ME6X 1.01.00.024
  Firmware version:

FE6X 1.02.00.029
  BIOS version:

BEXX 1.07.00.009
  PCB version:

Rev2
  Achip version:

V4.40
  Pchip version:

V5.70
  Model:

6800
  Unit count:      8

--
Stephen Johnston (NGAST/Beowulf Project)           Phone: +49 89
32006563