fstab problem?

Pedro Henrique Ponchio pedro at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Fri Jul 13 13:05:23 PDT 2001

Hello beopeople,

I´m still fighting with my slave nodes. I run the beofdisk -q and -w,
but the disks still looks like unpartitioned. Is there any way to build
the partition skema correctly, using some of the beowulf tools? Or need
I just create a linux boot disk and run fdisk manually?

Here is my node.0 log:

node_up: Setting system clock.
node_up: TODO set interface netmask.
node_up: Configuring loopback interface.
setup_fs: Configuring node filesystems...
setup_fs: Using /etc/beowulf/fstab
setup_fs: Creating ext2 on /dev/hda1...
mke2fs 1.18, 11-Nov-1999 for EXT2 FS 0.5b, 95/08/09
ext2fs_check_if_mount: No such file or directory while determining
whether /dev/hda1 is mounted.
setup_fs: Mounting /dev/hda1 on /rootfs/beoboot... (type=ext2;
options=defaults)
mount: mount point /rootfs/beoboot does not exist
Failed to mount /dev/hda1 on beoboot.

And my fstab:

$RAMDISK        /               ext2    fs_size=40960   0 0
/dev/hda1       beoboot         ext2    defaults        0 0
/dev/hda2       swap            swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/hda3       /               ext2    defaults        1 1
none            /proc           proc    defaults        0 0
none            /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
$MASTER:/home   /home           nfs     defaults        1 2

Thks to all!

Pedro Henrique
São Paulo - Brazil