WinNT/Linux hybrids?

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Mon Feb 26 12:48:03 PST 2001

... You can run Win98 on Linux  if you need too ... look at win4lin
http://www.netraverse.com/

it works nicely.  You install win4lin and then install win98 on it's virtual machine. It seems to run faster on
linux than it does on native hardware and when win  crashes :-) it doesn't take linux down so you just reboot the
virtual machine ... very fast. I haven't put office on it yet but I'm pretty sure it works without any problems.

It's kinda nice, you can try for free and a license is reasonable at around $50.

-Don

Dr. Donald B. Kinghorn  PQS LLC  http://www.pqs-chem.com