Questions and Sanity Check

Keith Underwood keithu at parl.clemson.edu
Tue Feb 27 06:48:59 PST 2001

I would use larger hard drives.  The incremental cost from 10GB to 30GB
should be pretty small and you may one day appreciate that space if you
use something like PVFS.  I would also consider a gigabit uplink to the
head node if you are going to use Scyld.  It drastically improved our
cluster booting time to have a faster link to the head.

				Keith