Octave and PVM/MPI

JParker at coinstar.com JParker at coinstar.com
Thu Feb 22 15:58:41 PST 2001

G'Day !

Here is a link to the home page ... never used it so, your on your own from here

Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Southern               To:     beowulf at beowulf.org
                    Beowulf Cluster        cc:
                    Project"               Subject:     Octave and PVM/MPI
                    <gscluster at hotm
                    Sent by:
                    beowulf-admin at b
                    02/22/01 03:38

I'm trying to find information on GNU Octave (a MatLab clone/replacement)
and parallel message passing protocols such as MPI and PVM.  Google searches
are giving nothing and I've seen Ocatave being used on a PVM-based cluster
called BioHive.  The e-mail for BioHive's admin is not receiving my e-mails,
so I've nowhere else to run.

Any info would be appreciated.

Wes Wells

Georgia Southern University