Medical Area for Beowulf

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Tue Feb 20 09:51:51 PST 2001

This thread has been great.  If I get a list of all the Beowulf uses in
medicine together, I'd be happy to add them to our website.
http://www.affiliatedhealth.org, and provided my clients (docs, clinicians,
etc. . . ) are willing to listen, I'd be happy to pass on the information.

Richard Schilling
rschilling at affiliatedhealth.org

http://www.theage.com.au/news/2000/12/11/FFXYTVALJGC.html
http://www.csiro.au/page.asp?type=faq&id=caduceus

I'll get a proper site up soon

kim

Mr Kim Branson
Phd Student
Structural Biology
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email kim.branson at bioresi.com.au