Filesystems

Thierry Mallard thierry.mallard at IDEALX.com
Tue Feb 20 02:00:24 PST 2001

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 10:50:01AM +1000, Kalvinder Singh wrote:
> I have just been to the sgi site and noticed that they have a pdf on
> CXFS, which is the cluster version of XFS. I am wondering if anyone
> knows at what stage CXFS is at, and where and how I can get my hands on it.

I dunno if that related here, but IIRC, although XFS is OpenSource, CXFS isn't
planned to be. That doesn't means it won't be ported to GNU/Linux for
instance, but not under the same license. If SGI representative are here,
you're most welcome to confirn (or better, infirm) this sentence. :-)

	Best regards,

--
Thierry Mallard                    | GnuPG key on pgp.ai.mit.edu
http://IDEALX.com                  | key 0xA3D021CB