Recommendations on NICs used for Channel Bonding (concerns with Intel etherexpress)

David Grant davidgrant at mediaone.net
Mon Feb 19 18:19:11 PST 2001

correction, Intel EEpro NIC.. sorry for the confusion.

David A. Grant,  V.P. Cluster Technologies
GSH Intelligent Integrated Systems
95 Fairmount St. Fitchburg Ma 01450
Phone 603.898.9717       Fax 603.898.9719
Email: davidg at gshiis.com      Web: www.gshiis.com
"Providing High Performance Computing Solutions for Over a Decade"