Microsoft Releases Computational Cluster Technical Preview Toolkit

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Thu Feb 15 09:42:32 PST 2001

How does that quote go:

"Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery"

I welcome this announcement. It makes us legitimate.
Cluster computing is now recognized as a real market.
Remember:  Some of us were laughed at several years ago.

Philosophical Part:

The great thing about Beowulf (and Linux) is that WE
are developing what WE need not what a marketing
manager thinks we need.  If WE as a community
keep doing this, we are always in the lead. Others
will follow, but will never have the advantage of
leadership.

Doug
Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com