Microsoft Releases Computational Cluster Technical Preview Toolkit

Jim Snider jgs at cray.com
Wed Feb 14 08:38:48 PST 2001

Good points Bill...given Cray's recent announcement of our
entry into the cluster market (for the second time...don't
forget the Cray T3E, arguably the most powerful and robust
cluster on the planet) we at Cray certainly welcome the
competition and exposure of clusters to the public etherways.
May the best solution prevail!

Jim Snider
Cray Inc.
SuperCluster SW Development Manager