Keith Underwood keithu at
Thu Feb 8 08:01:36 PST 2001

We are using them and haven't had any problems.  Of course, we don't
really have a "production" cluster.  Under the Scyld distribution we get
about 40MB/s using ttcp between two hosts.  I only mention the distro
because it's possible that they have tweaked the TCP parameters, I
certainly haven't.  It could be that increasing the window size would
help that some.