Network RAM for Beowulf

Amber Palekar amber_palekar at
Thu Aug 16 06:48:36 PDT 2001

--- Felix Rauch <rauch at> wrote:
> If I understand you right, then you want to do
> Distributed Shared
> Memory (DSM).
  yes i am talkin about DSM . we are also thinking
about implementing Network RAM for introducing
asynchronous writes ( i.e. converting a synchronous
write on a secondary storage device to an async write
on the Network RAM but thats too vague ) also we are
thinking of using Network RAM for swap space , for
process migration but that too are very raw ideas as
of now . still we will be working on it. The problem
we are facing is getting the stats related to Network
RAM . so plz HELP !!!! :)

Do You Yahoo!?