Need to do something Useful

Kim Branson bra369 at
Wed Aug 15 16:18:14 PDT 2001

Of you like you could install globus on your machine and we can add it to
our global grid for drug design applications.

for more details.

We are interested in designing small molecule atagonists for malaria and

failing that theres always seti or something....

Kim Branson
Structural Biology
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email kbranson at