Problems running MPI- Please Help

german kogan gkogan at
Tue Aug 7 11:29:12 PDT 2001

I installed Scyld on my master node and got one test slave node up. I was
trying to run a simple MPI program. And when I tried to run it
using the command /usr/mpi-beowulf/bin/mpirun -np 2 a.out I got the
following error message "p0_2813: p4_error: net_create_slave: host not
bproc node: -3 p4_error: latest msg from perror: Success". However, it did
work when I used 1 process instead of 2. I tried a lot of things already
but still can't figure it out?

Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at