Mac G4 533 mpi

Arno arno at arnoouwehand.org
Wed Apr 25 21:36:37 PDT 2001

Larry,

I'm using Suse PowerPC on my Mac cluster and had no problems whatsoever
compiling/running MPICH 1.2.x , I also know people who compiled MPICH
succesfully under OS X.
I know this does not really answer your question but I know that there
aren't a
lot of Mac clusters out there and these OSs (Suse, OS X) are alternatives to
Black Lab
you might want to check out.

Arno