BLAST or wu-blast for beowulf?

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Thu Apr 19 10:21:16 PDT 2001

You should check with SGI. They have a BLAST for Linux clusters [CT-BLAST] I talked with them at the San Diego
ACS meeting and it looks like they're having good luck with their "SGI GenomeCluster (TM)" Also, I'm sure that
Doug Eadline will have some good advise for you :-)  Doug?

This is something I wanted to do last year but never got the time to pursue it ...darn...  :-)

-Don