Does Linux support Multiple threads? (fwd)

Enigma enigma at
Fri Apr 6 07:53:54 PDT 2001

Linux does indeed support threads

man pthread_create should give you enough to get started, threads are
complex things once you start looking at mutexing etc, a search on google
will reveal tutorials on posix threads (pthreads)