Matlab on B2

Jason Lowry jason at
Mon Apr 2 08:03:03 PDT 2001

Daniel Persson wrote:
> Hi again,
> Since the mailarchive isnt browseble this month, could someone help me
> with getting Matlab to run on a Scyld cluster ?
> I know that there where discussion about it and i belive that someone had
> a nice solution for it (or was it with octave ?)
> /Daniel

I've also heard some good things about this Parallel Version of Matlab
from Itegrated Sensors Inc. I've never used it personally - I was just
told by a bunch of scientists at SC2000 that it was good. Also - it's
not open source or free.

Jason Lowry   |   Technical Marketing Manager  |   Linux NetworX
direct: 801-304-0221       |
It's better to be wanted for murder that not to be wanted at all. --
Marty Winch