night-time auto-reboot? windows 98 version

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Mon Oct 30 01:29:22 PST 2000

Dear Thomas Lovie.

Thank you very much again.

I succeeded to make it out of Windows 98(not Window 2000) to Redhat6.1 following your reference site.
 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q234/2/16.ASP

I made a schedule to shutdown & reboot  8pm using the win98 Scheduled Task manager.

In the win98 Scheduled Task manager, I put the command

runonce.exe -q

after that,  it showed like this,

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RUNONCE.EXE -q

It rebooted successfully.

but for me,

rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHExitWindowsEx 2

don't work.

Thank you very much.

Yoon Jae Ho
Economist.
Seoul, Korea

yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr

Imagination is more important than knowledge.  A. Einstein