Scyld, beoboot-install

Daniel Persson myrridin at wlug.westbo.se
Tue Oct 24 04:58:21 PDT 2000

Hi Jon,

Ive got this to, what i found was that beofdisk dosent seem to be able to
acually write the new partitions, i had to manually partion the
disk using
this:

hda1 min 30 MB type 84 (OS2/Hidden C:)
hda2 SWAP
had3 / ext2fs

After this everything works.(eg running beoboot)

I also did this both by starting fdisk from the installation program and
from bpsh.

Maybe im doing things in wrong order or something, but after manually
creating the partions using the above scheme everything works.

Regards
Daniel