SC2000 Beowulf Party

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Thu Oct 19 12:56:39 PDT 2000

All those attending SC2000 are welcome to attend the second
annual "Beowulf Bash" to be held on Monday November 6th after
the Gala Opening and Reception.

The party will last from 8:30 to 11:30 PM. We are still working
out the location. We have a bunch of vendors this year who
have committed to help fund the event. (more beer)

I will post the details as the develop. I just wanted to let everyone
know that last years seminal event has now become a tradition.

Doug
Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com