Preliminary info on the Scyld Beowulf distribution

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Mon Oct 9 21:21:31 PDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Horatio B. Bogbindero wrote:

> > We will showing this distribution later this week in Atlanta at the Linux
> > Showcase.  If you won't be in Atlanta you can order a development preview
> > CD-ROM distribution for only $2 from LinuxCentral at
> >      http://linuxcentral.com/catalog/index.php3?prod_code=L000-089

> is there a place where we can download an ISO instead?

Scyld has a good network connection, but it doesn't take too many downloads of
the 650MB ISO image to saturate our link for the day.

We are promoting the low-cost distribution from LinuxCentral.  They provide
fast service and ship almost everywhere.

If you have an application that you can't wait to port, contact us and we
will make an ISO image available on-line.

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993