Why not NT clusters? Need arguments.

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Fri Oct 6 14:19:27 PDT 2000

Nice!  This is the type of thing that corporate types need to hear.  It is a
difficult task to try and convince many managers/supervisors why they should
steer away from NT.  Microsoft, although they have come up short on
enterprise-grade "clusterable" machines, has done a great job of convincing
many execs that NT is "good enough", and attainable.  Convincing them
otherwise is what you're most likely up against here.

Great data and anecdotes is what it's going to take. . . .

Richard Schilling
Lake Stevens, WA