channel bonding weirdness

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De
Mon Nov 20 05:38:25 PST 2000

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, jon wrote:

> We are experimenting with channel bonding in our cluster. We are using 8
> dual PIII600s, Tulip based NICs, Cisco 34xx switch, bonding-0.2.tar, and
> 2.2.14.

Can you try one of the latest kernels (like 2.2.18pre) ? There has been
some work done on the bonding driver which eliminated the oops problem (at
least).

Sincerely,

Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868