Motherboad decision

Felix Rauch rauch at
Tue Nov 14 02:06:17 PST 2000

We will soon buy a new cluster mainly for research in OS and
middleware, but we are yet undecided between two motherboards:

- Supermicro Motherboard: SUPER 370DE6
- Asus Motherboard: ASUS CUR-DLS

Both use the ServerWorks ServerSet III HE Chipset, so I guess they
should be ok, but if anyone on this list has had good or bad
experiences with one of thouse boards, please let me know.

- Felix
Felix Rauch                      | Email: rauch at
Institute for Computer Systems   | Homepage:
ETH Zentrum / RZ H18             | Phone: ++41 1 632 7489
CH - 8092 Zuerich / Switzerland  | Fax:   ++41 1 632 1307