Scyld Beowulf, mpirun, and pg files

Rob Ostrander ostrander at sensors.com
Mon Nov 13 15:05:11 PST 2000

Hello,
I picked up a preview release of  Scyld Beowulf at SC2000.  It's really
excellent!  I had a *spare parts* cluster up and running  in just under 3
hours...  I Then started messing around with BeoMpi.  Their demos worked
fine, however I cannot seem to convince mpirun to use a process group (pg)
file.  Has anyone tried or had any luck using BeoMpi's mpirun with a pg
file?  Our app. RTExpress explicitly maps processes to hosts using a pg
file, and I'd like to get it to work on this Scyld Beowulf cluster.  Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
~Rob

Rob Ostrander