openAFS, any success?

Alex Alex at compusys.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 02:23:59 PST 2000

Hi,

I've spent some time trying to install OpenAfs under a 2.2.16/x86/redhat-6.2
distribution, but I am starting to wonder whether it actually compiles at
all. Does anyone have any success with openAFS? A comment about the
stability of AFS would be appreciated as well. Is there a mailing list on
openafs?

Alex

Disclaimer
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Compusys or any of it's affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify Compusys Customer Services by telephone on +44(0)1296 505140

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.