Water-cooling

Erik Mullinix emullinix at allegro.net
Thu Jun 29 07:26:56 PDT 2000

I do appologize for the leading on.  The URL has no misspellings however the domain seems to have stopped working within the last week or 2 and I had a cached version.
I will try to get more information or reconstruct it from my cache. (Lazyness pays off I still have my cache.)

Erik Mullinix

>>> Frank Joerdens <frank at joerdens.de> 06/29/00 10:23AM >>>
hello,

there are at least a couple of typos in the url. could you send it
again? i am intrigued ;)

cheers frank

--
frank joerdens