beowulf performance with MPI

Daniel Fuka dan at quetzalcoatl.com
Sun Jun 25 13:58:58 PDT 2000

Oddly enough, I sometimes get a little (enphesize the little) information
from the sales pitches. I just wish that we could limit it to what they
would like to personally write between the hours of 2 and 3 am (what ever
time zones they are in) on the third sunday of each month.

Sorry for wasting space.
dan