beowulf performance with MPI

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Sun Jun 25 14:29:06 PDT 2000

Greg, you are obviously right about knowing what you meant.  I too know
what I meant.  So, I concede your point, so you can go on to other
postings.

_Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at mpi-softtech.com)
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."