beowulf performance with MPI

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Sun Jun 25 14:16:26 PDT 2000

Folks,

Let me clarify even further before we waste more bandwidth on this,
and people get upset by Greg...

1) I was speaking about something that is totally free
2) My comments were directly aimed at the fact that free-to-free
   comparison suggests that people use the existing free software from us
   for TCP+Linux, rather than wait and hope that someone updates some
   other free software for them.

If anyone wants to debate my judgement in responding to Greg's comments,
please send me a note offline so that the rest of the group can get back
to business.

Thanks for your time.
Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at mpi-softtech.com)
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."