Need help on MPI installation

Adam Lazur alazur at
Thu Jul 20 20:48:43 PDT 2000

Jearanai Vongsaard (jearanai at said:
> Can I install mpich on my machines without NFS? The installation is
> completed but I got errors when I use tstmachines command.

Hmmm, details of 'the installation' are a bit scarse. If I'm reading into
things correctly, odds are the answer to your problem is that you need
mpich on all of the nodes. If you already have mpich installed (exactly
the same) on all of the nodes, then I think more details are needed to
help you out.

[                     Adam Lazur <alazur at>                     ]
[       Paralogic Inc. - -        ]