cluster fs

Rob Ross rbross at
Thu Jul 13 11:13:43 PDT 2000

The XFS code that was released did not include the cluster portion of
their code.  It might make a good file system on which to store data that
is then made available to the cluster via some other means (eg. NFS).

I have not personally used the file system yet.

Rob Ross, Parallel Architecture Research Lab, Clemson University