Hamachi Gb ethernet drivers under 2.2 kernel?!

Keith Underwood keithu at parl.clemson.edu
Wed Jul 12 08:50:20 PDT 2000

Um, it's directly under your nose ;-)  The hamachi driver has been updated
and included in 2.2.16.  Don't try to build it into the kernel though.  I
was the last one to work on that code and I never tried that ;-)  The
current incarnation should work better than the previous version, though I
make no guarantee that it still works under the 2.0 series.  I haven't had
time to port to 2.4 either...

					Keith