The PS2 Cluster Project - WULFSTATION !!!

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 24 08:52:20 PST 2000

It appears the issue with Sony is that they really don't make money
selling the PS2 hardware (maybe loose money?). Since the $$$ is in the
games/software, why sell a lot hardware that won't use your software?

But, if you don't care whether Sony makes money, it's unbeatable on
price/performance... That in and of its self is reason enough to do it!

JP