Serverworks LE versus VIA Chipset

Dave Leimbach dleimbac at MPI-Softtech.Com
Fri Dec 22 05:10:09 PST 2000

Actually there was an article an /. not too long ago about how PS2's have
export restrictions due to the massive computing power stored within.

I haven't seen the specs for a PS2 so I won't say its true or not.  I just
remember the old article saying that it was feared they might be used for
weapons research which is exactly what /. claims Iraq is doing.

Could be true... screweyer stuff has happened..

Dave