Unable to bring slaves into up mode from unavailable.

Daniel Ridge newt at scyld.com
Thu Dec 21 09:42:44 PST 2000

Robert,

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Robert Sand wrote:

> All,
>
> Here is some new information it looks like the nodes can't mount /dev/hda1.  Any
> ideas on this?  Sometimes I get this message before the faild to mount message:

> #/dev/ram3       /       ext2    fs_size=65536   0       0
> /dev/hda1       beoboot         ext2    defaults        0 0
> /dev/hda2       swap            swap    defaults        0 0
> /dev/hda3       /               ext2    defaults        0 0
> none            /proc           proc    defaults        0 0
> none            /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
> $MASTER:/home   /home           nfs     defaults        0 0

You don't usually mount the beoboot partition. Where did you get the line:

"/dev/hda1       beoboot         ext2    defaults        0 0"

for your fstab? I would just throw this line away as there is no reason to
keep the beoboot partition mounted at runtime.

Regards,
	Dan Ridge
	Scyld Computing Corporation.