Problem while loading beowulf modules.

Cyrus phreelynx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 07:09:54 PST 2000

hi there,
i installed the beowulf packages on my RH6.2 system.
[viz.. bproc* and beo*]
All the configurations are fine, but when i try to
start the beowulf daemon, i get the error from
"modprobe" that it can't find "bproc" module.
I've even tried giving the path in /etc/conf.modules
it goes like this

path[bproc]=/lib/modules/2.2.16-21.beo/misc

but still it gives me the same error, then i again
edited the modules.dep and mentioned the bproc.o in by

/lib/modules/2.2.16-21.beo/misc/bproc.o:
but still it gives me the same error..
can you please help me with this, i mean i can't seem
to find any other possible way ...

thanks
cyrus