How about parallel computing with finance

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Wed Dec 6 16:23:54 PST 2000

for BPN model, my transformed script(not parallel) which is written to gauss matrix language

(the popular software for the Economist) will hint you to lead the programming to the parallel code.

the site is located in the

http://www.american.edu/academic.depts/cas/econ/gaussres/optimize/nnet_ho.src

I think it needs one more step to make a matrix form to parallel form ..

Have a nice day

from

Yoon Jae Ho
Economist
http://ie.korea.ac.kr/~supercom/   Korea Beowulf

Imagination is more important than Knowledge  A.Einstein