How about parallel computing with finance

Terrence E. Brown tbrown at lector.kth.se
Wed Dec 6 07:06:03 PST 2000

I am also interested in the business and managerial application as well as other
industrial apps.

I would certainly like to talk with another with similar thoughts. I have even
started an org dedicated to that objective.

Terrence

Terrence E. Brown, Ph.D.
Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
Assistant Professor