Malaysian

Putchong Uthayopas pu at ku.ac.th
Mon Dec 4 20:29:29 PST 2000

Hi,

I know that USM in malaysia doing many work in this area. I know that one
professor, Dr. Fazilah Haron, has a grant to survey parallel computing in
Malaysia.

A Survey of the Current Status of Parallel and Distributed Processing in
Malaysia.
Responsible : Fazilah IRPA-Short Term RM10,042.00 Mac 99 - Feb 2000

Her home page is here.
http://cs.usm.my/AcadStaff/fazilah/official.html

Also, you might interested in vcisiting parallel research group.
http://cs.usm.my/parcompg/index.html

By the way, our group in Thailand have been involved deeply in Beowulf and
buidl several systems our self. Please refer to http://smile.cpe.ku.ac.th
for more info.

Putchong
KU., Thailand