A kernel level message passing service

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Thu Aug 31 11:43:15 PDT 2000

Bryce, see www.viarch.org ... the experience here is that good VI Arch
implementations appear to do what you are asking about (low overhead,
high bandwidth, low-medium latency), for clusters of small to medium size.

Other related pages (they don't have much public yet) would be
	www.rapidio.org
	www.infinibandta.org

-Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at mpi-softtech.com)
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."