looking for 2-4 port ethernet cards

Chris Greer cgreer1 at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 22:46:02 PDT 2000

We are currntly using a Quad Ethernetcard from ZnYX.  It uses the
Tulip driver and seems to work fomr for us.  We aren't currently
using this card in a cluster, we are using it in a firewall.

Our specific card is the ZnYX ZX346.  It's not the newest card they
make, but we got them from another group at our company who
couldn't get them to work under their preferred OS.

I tried them and the RedHat 6.0 install auto-detected the card
and all has been fine ever sense.    We are not running this card
in a "production" environment yet because we are still in a testing
phase, but so far all is well.

Chris G.