[Beowulf-announce] Webinar on Linux cluster architecture -- live today, June 20

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue Jun 20 10:34:57 PDT 2006

Penguin Computing invites you to join our next Webinar on Linux Cluster
Architecture.

Pauline Nist and I (Donald Becker) will explain how Linux clustering can
cost-effectively optimize usage levels while simplifying cluster
operation.  Scyld's cluster architecture eliminates complexities that are
oftentimes only temporarily camouflaged by other solutions.